Very Berry Popsicle
2 cups strawberries
2 cups raspberries
2 cups flavoured yogurt of your choice
- Blend the strawberries and raspberries separately.
- Put a layer of strawberry puree in the tray. Put it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Once the strawberry layer has started to freeze, take it out and carefully put a layer of yogurt. Put the tray back in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Once the yogurt layer has started to freeze, take it out and carefully put a layer of raspberry puree.
- Take popsicle sticks and place them in the center, pushing a little bit to make sure it goes through all the layers.
- Put the tray back in the fridge for 3-4 hours, or until solid.
Avocado and Spinach Popsicle
2 large avocados
2 cups spinach
- Blend the avocado to make a puree.
- Blend the spinach and dates together.
- In the Kiddo Feedo tray, add a layer of avocado. Put it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Take out the tray, add a layer of the spinach and date puree.
- Add the popsicle sticks in the center.
- Put it back in the freezer for 3-4 hours, or until solid.
- Serve and enjoy!