Oatmeal Cookies with Raisin & Dates
What You’ll Need:
1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup chopped dates
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 460ºF/230ºC.
- In a bowl, mix the oats, flour, raisins, dates, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla to this and beat until combined.
- Add the two mixtures together until fully combined.
- Scoop into Kiddo Feedo tray, until half full.
- Bake until cookies are golden brown but still soft, about 15 minutes.
- Set on rack to cool.
- And enjoy!