This quick and healthy recipe is perfect for those busy weekday lunches! You can personalize it with veggies of your choice, but I went in with sweet potatoes, eggplants and chickpeas. Toss it with some olive oil, s&p and air fry until cooked. Serve on a bed of greens (I used arugula), top it with nuts and raisins and a balsamic vinegar dressing.
Sweet potatoes – 1 cup, cut into cubes
Eggplants – 1 cup, cut into cubes
Chickpeas – 1 can
Olive oil – 1 tbsp
Salt and Black pepper – to taste
Toppings – nuts and raisins
Balsamic vinegar dressing
- Cut sweet potatoes and eggplants into cubes.
- Toss together sweet potatoes, eggplants, chickpeas, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Air fry at 350 for 15 minutes, mix halfway. (You can also roast in the oven)
- Lay out a bed of arugula.
- Add roasted veggies on top.
- Add nuts and raisins, and balsamic vinegar.