It’s 12 am and I’m baking, again. For those who don’t know, I became a mom 2 months ago alhamdulillah! It’s very exciting but also veryyyy tiring and stressful at times. So how do I cope? I bake…a lot!
Tonight I’m making oatmeal cookies with dates and raisins. Oatmeal is supposed to help with milk production so why not, right? 😛
Here’s the recipe below, enjoy! Xx
What You’ll Need:
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the oats, flour, raisins, dates, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla to this and beat until combined.
4. Add the two mixtures together until fully combined.
5. On a baking sheet, place small round balls of dough, about 1.5-2 inches apart.
6. Bake until cookies are golden brown but still soft, about 6 minutes on each side.
7. Set on rack to cool.
8. And enjoy!